Full time GP role (Sonic HealthPlus Moranbah)
Sonic HealthPlus Moranbah has a full time opportunity available for a GP to join our busy and popular clinic.
Referred to as the ‘new kid on the block', Moranbah is one of the youngest towns in Queensland, and was specifically created for miners and their families.
As it has grown and developed into a thriving and prosperous town, many have made Moranbah their permanent home because of the laid back, family friendly lifestyle. It is often described as the hub of Central Queenland’s Isaac Region, and is just a two hour drive from Mackay. Learn more about living in Moranbah.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
IMGs encouraged to apply - please contact us to discuss potential reduction of 10 year moratorium
- High earning potential
- Sign on bonus
- Housing subsidy and relocation assistance provided (FIFO arrangement will be considered)
- Private billing clinic services
- Opportunity to reduce 10 year moratorium
- Support from nursing, operations, administration, property and IT teams
Work in all aspects of general practice and occupational health, including:
- Occupational health assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Health surveillance
- Occupational medical expert opinion
- Onsite Medical Services
- Travel Medicine
- Training and Education
- Immunisation and Vaccinations
- Skin screening
- Minor surgical procedures
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable, however not essential.
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or Natalie.Tuivaga@scs.com.au