Corporate Group Membership
ANZSOM is proud to work with leading occupational medicine providers and other corporations to bring knowledge, skills and connectivity to their professional occupational health staff.
Through Corporate Group Membership, organisations provide an avenue for professional development and interaction, and a valuable employee benefit. Organisations also benefit through opportunities to be involved and promote their services at educational and networking events.
Corporate Group Membership is available to organisations with FIVE or more employees wishing to become Full or Associate ANZSOM members. To find out more, download the Corporate Group Membership Pack below or contact the ANZSOM Secretariat.
Benefits for employees
Your employees can learn anytime and anywhere with our library of online learning modules. Educational events are offered online via regular webinars, as well as locally in each state and nationally through our annual conference. Learning Update newsletters help keep them up to date with information, resources and events.
Your employees can share and access knowledge and expertise by connecting with health professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. They can also tap into leaders and influencers across the occupational health industry.
There are numerous opportunities to be involved and be a voice to promote occupational health interests. Your employees can also contribute their expertise through external representation and activities to inform government policies. ANZSOM thrives on the input and experience of members in their contribution to the Society and its goals.
- Member discount for Annual Scientific Meeting registration
- Member discount for Branch Educational events
- Free access to other educational services including the Occupational & Environmental Medicine journal, the renowned BMJ journal (valued at over $300 per year for an individual subscription)
- Regular communication on news, publications, resources and events related to occupational health issues, including through the Quarterly Member News
- The ability to promote their expertise and your company with a public profile via ‘Find a Member’ function, and free advertising
Benefits for Organisations
As a subscriber to a Corporate Group Membership Package, your organisation can make the most of these additional offers at no extra cost:
- A standard exhibition space for the full term of our Annual Scientific Meeting
- A half-page advertisement in the Annual Scientific Meeting Conference Program
- Discounted Corporate Table (8 to 10 persons) at the Annual Scientific Meeting Conference Dinner
- Free advertising on the Find an Expert page
- Free job advertisement listing on the Jobs page
- Up to FOUR classifieds or event promotions on the ANZSOM website or in the ANZSOM newsletter during the year of your membership