Education & Professional Development
Learn anytime and anywhere with our library of online learning modules and access to the Occupational and Environmental Medicine Journal. Develop professionally through educational events offered online via regular webinars, as well as local state branch meetings and our annual national conference. Keep up to date with relevant information and resources.
Networking & Collaboration
Establish connections to grow your professional network. Share and access knowledge and expertise with health professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. Tap in to leaders and influencers across the occupational health industry.
Engagement, Advocacy & Recognition
Get involved and be a voice to promote occupational health interests. Contribute your expertise through external representation and inform government policies. ANZSOM thrives on the input and experience of members in their contribution to the Society and its goals.
What are my benefits?
- Webinars on a range of contemporary topics
- Member discounts to AFOEM meetings and events
- Discounts to affiliated organisations' events & training
- Member discount for Annual Scientific Meeting registration (save up to $300)
- Member discount for Branch events
- Online access to the journal: Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Access to our online library containing over 100 learning modules and presentations
- Quarterly Member Newsletters
- Regular communication on news, publications, resources and events related to occupational health issues
- Free advertising for your job vacancies, businesses or other classifieds
- Promote your expertise with a public profile via ‘Find an Expert’ function
Connect with fellow members using the 'Find a Member' function