Occupational Medicine Doctor (Sonic HealthPlus Gladstone)
Sonic HealthPlus has an opportunity available for an occupational medicine doctor to join our private billing clinic in Gladstone on a part-time to potentially full-time basis, Monday - Friday 9.00am – 2.00pm and open for option for the right candidate.
The Gladstone Region begins approximately 450 kilometres north of Brisbane. As the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, the region contains some incredible natural wonders, including Heron Island, Lady Musgrave Island, Masthead Island, North West Island and Wilson Island.
At the centre of the region is the city of Gladstone. Known for being the ‘engine room of Queensland’, this dynamic regional city is full of surprise and unexpected experience. Surrounding Gladstone are townships of Calliope, Benaraby, Boyne Island and Tannum Sands. This part of the region is home to many fishing hotspots including one of Australia’s premier freshwater fishing locations, Lake Awoonga.
To the south, the natural surrounds of the Discovery Coast will entice you to discover the burgeoning township Miriam Vale, the white secluded beaches of Agnes Water and the birthplace of Queensland in the Town of 1770. From here, you can also spend a day experiencing the breathtaking reef adventures of Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon.
Flexible working hours available. Great team environment and a very experienced practice manager. Opportunity to work with a variety of corporate clients and gain great occupational health exposure.
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or Natalie.Tuivaga@scs.com.au to learn more about this opportunity.
Sonic HealthPlus Gladstone is a national provider of both occupational health and general practice services.
We understand the importance of balancing your health at work, and your health at home. To meet the health needs of the Gladstone community, we provide a range of services including employment medicals, travel vaccinations, skin screening and GP appointments with no-wait times.
Sonic HealthPlus Gladstone offers occupational health services and medicals including:
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) medicals
- Boyne Smelters Limited (BSL)
- Queensland Alumina Limited (QAL) compliant medicals
- Rio Tinto Yarwun (RTAY) compliant medical
- Coal Board Medical
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General) desirable
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Experience in Occupational Medicine and work injury management is advantageous
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Proven evidence of continuous professional development & medical education
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or Natalie.Tuivaga@scs.com.au